At the Lake Nona YMCA
, we are intentionally bringing together our diverse neighborhoods and forging a supportive, nurturing and unified community for every man, woman and child in Central Florida. That’s why, we are coming together for our Jingle Bell Family Fun Run/Walk
. This holiday season come join us as we promote healthy living
and unite families and our community.
Everyone is welcome to participate
. Bring your family and make this a holiday tradition
while continuing to stay active and have fun. Awards will be handed out after the run. Join us after the race for our pancake breakfast
with Santa. All proceeds from our pancake breakfast will go towards helping families in our community live healthier lives.
To find out more information and register contact Jen Brumbaugh at [email protected]
Run Event Details:
Pancake Breakfast Details:
- Saturday, December 8
- Registration begins at 7 a.m.
- Run/Walk begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Kids run at 8:30 a.m.
- No cost
- Jingle bells provided at registration
- Prizes awarded for holiday attire
- Open for run participants at 8:30 a.m.
- Open for the public at 10:00 a.m.
- Join us for photo opportunities with Santa, kids' activities and carolers
- $5 per person or $20 per family