Be Part of a Community in Prayer No Matter Where You Are
The YMCA movement was founded by people who came together to pray for their co-workers and community. That tradition still lasts today at the YMCA of Central Florida. We invite you to share your prayer request with us and also to pray for those who have asked us to keep them in our prayers as well. If you need additional support, the Y also provides complimentary chaplain services for your comfort.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
This prayer has been answered!
Thank you to God for always listening when I need a friend.
I would like to ask for prayers for Jenna, for my aunt Alessandra and my mother-in-law Leigh who've all been diagnosed with breast cancer in the last 4 months. Pray for a strong recovery, patience and courage throughout their treatment and positivity in all aspects of their lives. I also ask for prayers to our families and their families as we get through this chapter with peace and bravery.
Received: February 18, 2020
Giving God Thanks for the storm passing on from Florida. I have been Praying for the Bahamas family in SC and GA.
Please Pray for me and my husband who have been displaced and looking for a new place to live, He is a Veteran and so am I. I know God is Faithful. We have been experiencing much loss = a home, loved ones and a loss of income yet I STILL believe God .
Yours in Christ,
Received: September 7, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 7, 2019
I am getting divorced, this process has been really hurtful for my kids and me, we need healing and stability. For my job I have to meet a goal and I am not, I need this job, I am in a really bad situation with bills and my credit score is bad, I don’t know what to do. Pray for the people in the Bahamas, my education and my speech I’am having problems with my speech.
Received: September 6, 2019
Please pray for my students and those who were affected by hurricane Dorian. Thank you.