Middle School Program Registration
Developed in partnership with the National Institute of Out-of-School Time, our middle school curriculum offers comprehensive, age-appropriate, and fun learning experiences! The curriculum inspires a thirst for learning and encourages students to nurture their own individual passions through performance-based learning. We help to increase student achievement and reduce risk-taking behaviors through academic support, as well as health and social enrichment programming.
Registration & Capacity Policy
Each week of YMCA Middle School Before care must be purchased before attending. In order to secure your spot for weeks your child plans to attend, registration must be purchased through either the recurring option or individually.
- There is a one-time, non-refundable $16.00 Before School Registration Fee per child for 2023 – 2024 School Year participation.
- There are two flexible payment options for Before School:
- Recurring Draft – For families requiring ongoing care, you may sign up for a recurring payment draft by providing a credit card to be kept on file. Before School payments will be processed the Friday prior to each week of school.
- Individual Purchase – You can pay in full with a credit card or check, or pay on a weekly basis by keeping a credit card on file. Payments must be made the Friday prior to the start of the selected school week.
- Refunds and Fees Agreements
- Orange County Middle After School Zone is funded by a grant from the Orange County Government. To sign up, please select your school location and register.