Our vision is to provide a high-quality, safe, and stimulating environment for your children. In order to meet that vision, and to help us grow, we need your involvement and feedback. We take your concerns very seriously and make every effort to address issues within our Centers. In order to assist with this, we have outlined a process and provided contact information for parents to share concerns or feedback easily. We also welcome any new ideas or positive feedback. Please feel free to share it with your teachers, the directors, or senior management.
An informal concern is initiated by discussing a situation with the parties involved.
- STEP 1: The concern may be shared by the parents with the appropriate teacher. Every opportunity should be given to the teacher to address the issue first. If the issue has not been resolved, a parent may follow the chain of command outlined below.
- STEP 2: A Learning Center Director may be contacted if the parent is not satisfied. They may be contacted by phone, face to face, or by email.
- STEP 3: If the parent wishes to continue to address the issue, the parent may contact the District Vice President. They may be contacted by phone, face to face, or by email.
- STEP 4: After addressing the issue with the District Vice President and if the parent is not satisfied with the resolution the concern may be reviewed by the PAB (Parent Advisory Board).
- STEP 5: The parent may contact the PAB Chairperson or Secretary to schedule time at an upcoming PAB meeting. The PAB would hear the concerns and make recommendations to the MAC (Management Advisory Committee). The MAC consists of management from the YMCA and Walt Disney World and provides advice and recommendations regarding the operations of the center. PAB chairperson will contact the parent to provide an update of the recommendations that have been shared.
Both Centers: District Vice President: Nicci Bucher