ages 18+ years
Enjoy the fun of basketball with the organization that helped create the sport!
Basketball provides a good cardiovascular workout by building endurance, increasing speed, agility, coordination, and flexibility, all while burning calories. Join an adult basketball league to meet new people, develop your skills, and enjoy some friendly competition.
- Members: $60
- Non-members: $120
- Blanchard Park YMCA
- Downtown Orlando YMCA
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA
- Frank Deluca YMCA
- South Orlando YMCA
- Registration ends September 9
- Season Starts: Week of September 20
- Season Ends: Week of October 15
- All levels are welcome to play in our co-ed adult sports leagues!
- There are at least 8 games per season, and games will be refereed.
- Games will be 5v5, full court, with two 20-minute halves (running clock).
- Start times and days of the week vary depending on location. The game schedule is subject to change.
- Jerseys may be included, but generally, players are encouraged to wear appropriate athletic clothing and non-marking athletic shoes.
There’s a 10-player maximum per team. You’re able to request a teammate(s) at the time of registration. All requests are taken into consideration when creating team rosters but we cannot guarantee your requests can be accommodated.
We’ll follow our current safety procedure regarding masks and we’re limiting spectators to two per participant.
Playerspace gives you convenient, 24/7 online access to schedules, team information, standings, and event specifics! Players will use Playerspace for important updates like schedule changes and new league registration announcements, as well.
Getting Started with Playerspace
After you have registered for a sports program, be sure to log into your new Playerspace account and make any necessary edits to your information.
Filling Out Waivers
Click on the dropdown on the top right corner by your name and choose “Participation Requirements” to view and complete all necessary waivers.
Receiving Playerspace Emails
Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for Playerspace contact upon registration. You’ll need to add [email protected] to your safe sender list. If you’re still not receiving emails, please contact the Sports Director at your local YMCA.
Find Your Program
Get in Touch
Do you have a question about our Adult Sports leagues? Let us know!
Join a community within the YMCA! We have a place for everyone.
Support the Y
We rely on the generosity of our neighbors. Help support a nonprofit today!