Safety plays first
The safety of all our participants is our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of all players and family members, the following Youth Sports Safety Procedures are in place until further notice. Requirements are based on local city, county, and state orders.
- Benches, bleachers, and equipment will be disinfected between each game.
- Pregame and post-game team huddles will be conducted outdoors with proper distancing.
- Events are limited to a predetermined amount of spectators who will be asked to practice physical distancing.
- Spectators are encouraged to wear face masks while indoors and physically distance while outdoors.
- Game lengths have been adjusted to allow for 15 minutes between games to allow for cleaning and safe crowd transitions.