Safety plays first
The safety of our campers and their families is our top priority. We’ve implemented safety procedures in alignment with the latest guidance from local health authorities and the CDC.
- Individual and spaced-out activities to practice safe physical distancing, and also limiting the sharing of supplies.
- Ample access to hand washing and hand sanitation stations, especially at check-in, before meals, and after restroom use.
- Y staff intentionally teach and encourage good hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and follow a strict sick child/staff policy.
- Significant disinfecting of supplies and activity areas throughout the day.
- Check-in procedures include a daily temperature check for children prior to entry. Children who have a temperature of more than 100ºF will not be allowed to stay at camp.
- Requiring parents/guardians to provide a valid driver’s license each day for pick-up.