- This event has passed.
March 31, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
COVID-19 Vaccines at South Orlando YMCA
March 31, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm EDT
Get a free COVID-19 vaccine on behalf of Senator Randolph Bracy – District 11 and Change for the Community, Inc.
Healthcare staff from the Florida Department of Emergency Management for the State of Florida Vaccination Program will be distributing free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines. There will only be 40 doses each hour for a total of 200 doses for the day.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has prioritized seniors first to ensure our most vulnerable citizens have access to the vaccine first, but has expanded to include:
- Persons 40 years of age and older,
- Persons determined to be extremely vulnerable by a physician,
- Health care workers with direct patient contact,
- Law enforcement and firefighters 40 years of age and older,
- Teachers of grades K–12, and
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities.
Please note: all vaccines are two (2) doses, so you will need to plan to return to the site of your first shot in three weeks for your second dose.
You must call to make an appointment to receive a vaccine, as no walk-ins will be accepted. To reserve your spot, call YMCA Member Services on weekdays from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm or Saturday from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.Schedule an Appointment