Join us on the course and help promote our cause
When you become a sponsor, your generous support will make a direct impact at Dr. P. Phillips YMCA and Roper YMCA!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a critical part of improving the lives of local residents by providing lifesaving services and programs like food distribution events, swim lessons, out-of-school enrichment, and more. We’re able to provide these offerings at Dr. P. Phillips Y and Roper Y through our Annual Support Campaign. Our Annual Support Campaign funds Y scholarships which, in turn, provide financial assistance to individuals and families so they can access memberships and programs like Youth Sports or Before and After School Care. The Annual Support Campaign also allows us to support community health services like our food distribution events. With your generous support as a sponsor of the Southwest Orange Golf Classic, we’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for neighbors in the Dr. Phillips and Winter Garden areas!
We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for the Central Florida community and the YMCA through the Southwest Orange Golf Classic, and your support will make it possible.
What to Expect
- The Y will be hosting a virtual auction to help raise additional funds for our Annual Support Campaign.
- Items to bid on will include a “Mall of Millenia” shopping and dining experience; Universal Orlando attraction tickets; a 3-night stay for two at The Setting Inn, Willamette Valley in Oregon; sports memorabilia; restaurant gift certificates; and much more!
- The auction will remain open through the day of the event, and be hosted through a third-party. Click here to leave our website and access the auction.
Golf Classic Schedule
- 8:00 am: After checking in, participants are able to enjoy breakfast and visit the practice range.
- 9:00 am: Shotgun start to begin the game.
- Refreshments will be available on the course.
- Afternoon: Participants will enjoy lunch and the awards ceremony.
Safety Plays First
The health of our participants, Y team members, and vendors is our top priority. We strongly recommend all participants to follow these procedures to ensure you remain safe while having fun:
- Maintain physical distance of at least 3 feet between your group and other teams.
- Consider bringing a travel-size hand sanitizer to use if you’re unable to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, is encouraged to wear a mask.
With your generous support, we’d like to continue improving the lives of all Central Florida residents. Please review the sponsorship packages, and fill out the form below to make your selection. We appreciate your support!
Support Central Florida and Become a Partner of the YBecome a Sponsor
The YMCA of Central Florida is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN 59-0624430. We have not provided you with any goods or services in exchange for this
contribution. As required by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services: “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” Registration number is #CH1427.