Safety plays first
The safety of all our participants is our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of all players and family members, the following protocols will be in place for Youth Sports. Requirements are based on local city, county, and state orders.
- All staff, participants, and coaches will have a temperature check prior to games.
- Benches, bleachers, and equipment will be disinfected between each game.
- Pregame and post-game team huddles will be conducted outdoors with proper distancing.
- Events are limited to a predetermined amount of spectators who will be asked to practice physical distancing.
- Spectators are required to wear face masks while indoors and are highly encouraged to wear masks outdoors.
- Game lengths have been adjusted to allow for 15 minutes between games to allow for cleaning and safe crowd transitions.