Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
Tools You'll Need
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Micro plane for zesting
- 12 fresh strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup nonfat Greek or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 Lemon, Optional
- Optional for topping: fresh cut strawberries, granola, chopped nuts
In a large mixing bowl stir together oats, milk, yogurt, jam, and vanilla till well combined.
Add strawberries, and gently fold in to oat mixture using a rubber spatula. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Evenly distribute oat mixture into 4 serving bowls.
Add your favorite toppings.
Enjoy them cold or warmed up for 30 seconds in the microwave.