Guidelines and Information
Please be aware, space is limited in order to meet the safety guidelines and protocols. All operational information is subject to change.
Updated Policies and Procedures
We’ll be providing parents with an outline of our revised policies and procedures, including resources specifically for The Learning Center students. This information will include our increased cleaning procedures, wellness checks, mask requirements, and much more. Enrollment/re-enrollment is contingent upon all Department of Children and Families (DCF) compliance paperwork being updated. Physicals and immunization paperwork that has expired must be updated within 30 days of enrollment or a parent must complete an Attestation of Good Health.
To start the enrollment process, complete the form below for each child. Please also note the following operational changes:
- Schedules will only be accepted electronically via the Enrollment Form.
- We can only accept full-day schedules (no half days at this time).
- You can flex hours but not change days.
- No additional hours will be allowed at this time.
- Previous classrooms may not be available.
- Sick and vacation policies remain the same.
The Learning Center Pre-enrollment Form