Dinner / Lunch
Shrimp with Green Sauce
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Roasting Pan
- 6-8 cloves garlic, peeled
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 6 green onions (scallions), roughly chopped
- 1 cup parsley, leaves and stems
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes, optional to taste
- ⅓ cup low-sodium fish stock (sub vegetable, chicken, or water)
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Combine garlic and oil
Combine garlic and oil in a small food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
Add green onion and parsley
Add green onion and parsley and pulse until mixture is well combined
Move mixture to a large bowl.
Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
Place shrimp in a large roasting pan in an even layer.
Pour in liquid and place in preheated oven.
Cook until shrimp are pink, hot, and bubbly. About 15 min.
Serve immediately with warm crusty bread for dunking.