Salad / Seasonal - Summer
Plum, Barrata, and Tomato Salad
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Chef’s knife
- Large mixing bowl
- Large serving platter
- Serving spoon
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds heirloom tomatoes, various colors, cut into wedges
- 3 ripe plums, cut into wedges
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Sea salt flakes, for garnishing
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the champagne vinegar, white balsamic vinegar, honey, and a pinch of kosher salt.
Add olive oil
Stream the olive oil into the vinegar mixture, while whisking till well combined and set aside.
Arrange tomatoes and plums
Arrange the tomatoes and plums on a serving platter, alternating the tomatoes and plums.
Tear the burrata over the top.
Top with garnish and dressing
Sprinkle the basil and mint over the salad and then drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Finish and serve
Finish with a pinch of sea salt and some pepper; serve.