Dinner / Lunch
Muffin Tin Tostadas
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring cups
- Sauté pan
- 2 (6-cup) muffin tins
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups leftover or rotisserie chicken, shredded*
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add your favorite toppings such as: cilantro, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, etc.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Warm tortillas in a dry sauté pan.
Press into muffin tin
Press warm tortillas into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
Spay tortillas with a light coating of cooking spray.
Bake until lightly browned for about 7 minutes.
Toss chicken with salsa.
Layer each cup with beans, chicken mixture, and cheese.
Place back in the oven and bake until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Serve with toppings as desired.