Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large non-stick pan
- Medium mixing bowl
- Serving platter
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese, softened
- 5 jumbo eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter + extra if needed
- Fresh assorted berries, pure maple syrup, and whipped cream for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 225º.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, and lemon zest.
Add wet ingredients
Add in ricotta cheese, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla and continue to whisk until smooth.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and melt 1 tablespoon butter.
Using a 1/4 cup to measure, pour batter into skillet and cook until golden, 2–3 minutes.
Flip, and cook 2–3 minutes more.
Transfer to a platter, and keep warm in oven.
Continue with the rest of the batter.
Serve topped with fresh assorted berries and your favorite toppings.