Lemon Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Tools You'll Need
- Large pot
- Large skillet
- Wooden spoon or Rubber spatula
- 1 package of your favorite pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly grilled or leftover grilled chicken breast, cut into bite-size chunks
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Bring a pot of salted water to boil.
Drop the pasta into the boiling water, and cook according to package directions.
When pasta is done cooking, drain into a colander.
Meanwhile, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add lemon zest and cream
Once the butter melts, add the lemon zest and stir in the cream.
Add the pasta and lemon juice, and stir until just heated through.
Toss in grilled chicken.
Add the Parmesan, season with salt and pepper, and toss well.
Serve with additional Parmesan and lemon zest on the side.