Appetizers / Lunch / Snacks
Herbed Yogurt Dip
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef's knife
- Cutting board
- Small Mixing bowl
- 1 cup plain yogurt (Greek-style preferred)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly-sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh vegetables, pita bread, chips and crackers, to serve with
In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
Taste and adjust seasoning
Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables, pita bread, chips, or crackers.
Cover and refrigerate leftovers and enjoy within 3 to 4 days.