Salad / Seasonal - Fall
Fall Citrus Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 blood oranges or tangerines
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 navel orange
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
Peel the oranges and grapefruit, removing as much white pith as possible.
Slice fruit into rounds and remove any pits.
Layer fruit on a serving plate.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime zest, lime juice, shallot, and tarragon until well combined.
Drizzle over salad.
Top and serve
Top with freshly chopped mint and serve.