Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Small Shallow Baking Dish (Approx. 11x7)
- 1 teaspoon coconut or canola oil for greasing
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk (oat, almond, soy, etc.)
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- 8 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt, optional
- 4 teaspoons honey, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease baking dish
Grease a small shallow baking dish with oil.
Place banana in a baking dish and mash with a fork.
Sprinkle oatmeal and chia seeds
Evenly sprinkle oatmeal and chia seeds over the mashed banana
Pour in milk just enough to cover the oats (add extra if needed).
Using a fork, stir together.
Top with berries and coconut
Top with a combination of berries and shredded coconut.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove and place in bowls
Remove from oven and divide into 4 bowls, top each with yogurt and a drizzle of honey.