Baby Greens Salad with Orange Citronette
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Large Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cups mixed field greens
- ¼ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle in oil while continuing to whisk constantly until well incorporated.
Add zest and parsley
Stir in zest and parsley.
Add greens, onions, and avocado and toss gently to coat.
Transfer salad to plates, garnish with cheese and walnuts and serve.