Hands Joined Together

You Can Be the Difference

Simple acts of kindness can have a large and lasting impact. When we give our time and expertise, donate food and clothing, or make monetary contributions—both large and small—together, we strengthen our community. The YMCA of Central Florida is participating in Giving Tuesday, a movement built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses, and communities all around the globe.

Following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday kicks off the giving season. What makes it so special? It’s 100% driven by people inspired to make a difference—people just like you.

Donate Now

My Y Stories

Watch More
My Y Stories - Neighbors

Taking Care of Our Neighbors

“It sounds cliché to say ‘the Y saved my life’ but it really saved us. We didn’t have a community. Now basically everything we need, I can ask my Y community for advice.”

DEVELOPING SUPPORT NETWORKS

“Swimming with the Y has not only taught me about commitment, but it has taught me about discipline and perseverance.”

Getting Access for Everyone

“That day, my pastor Brad said, ‘The church is going to sponsor the kids for summer camp.’ I didn’t tell them until we got to the camp the next week! It was a big blessing.”