Lunch / Salad / Sides
Strawberry Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef's Knife
- Cutting Board
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 6 cups mixed field greens or spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon red vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy or black sesame seeds (optional)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine greens, strawberries, red onions, and parmesan cheese.
In a small mixing bowl add vinegar, lime zest, lime juice, honey, mustard, basil, and olive oil. Whisk together to incorporate.
Pour dressing over salad 1 tablespoon at a time and gently toss to coat.
Top and serve
Top with poppy or sesame seeds and serve.