Good Health is Good Business Get healthier together with the Y
At the Y, we believe that putting health first leads to stronger families and stronger communities. So we’re partnering with companies across Central Florida to give hard-working teams easier access to the life-changing benefits of the YMCA.
The YMCA of Central Florida’s corporate partner membership is more than a gym membership. It’s a partnership designed to help reshape your corporate culture to promote employee wellness. Unlike other gyms, the Y is focused on improving the lives of the entire family. Your company’s YMCA corporate partner membership is an employee perk with personal health benefits that will last a lifetime, but as a YMCA supporter, your membership also means you’re helping support your local community with lifesaving services and programs. Every day, the Y is directly involved in making a positive impact by focusing on Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility in neighborhoods across Central Florida.
- Employee wellness programs reduce the stress, depression, injury, or illness that employees are experiencing in the workplace.
- Helping workers make positive lifestyle changes can reduce absenteeism and the effect it has on company morale and resources.
- Positive lifestyle changes such as increased physical activity and a healthy diet can often prevent costly medical conditions like diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and high blood pressure.
- Workers who exercise regularly tend to have more energy and are more productive while at work.
- Many employees view health promotion programs as an added perk that makes them feel valued and appreciated by their employer. Employees who feel valued are less likely to seek employment elsewhere, decreasing turnover and the time and money needed to recruit, hire and train new workers. Similarly, a well-being program can serve as a valuable recruiting tool as you seek to attract the best possible talent to your organization.
Start Your Corporate Partner Membership
Build a Stronger Community
Your membership helps make sure the Y is accessible to all because a portion of your dues helps provide the same life-changing benefits to neighbors.
The Y has 14 family centers across six counties, giving you access to state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, group exercise classes, pools, and more. Members will also save up to 50% and enjoy early registration for programs such as swim lessons, camps, and Youth Sports. For certain membership types, many of our YMCA locations offer to two hours of free, age-appropriate childcare so that you can enjoy your workout. And finally, you can view class schedules, join challenges, and reach your wellness goals with YMCA of Central Florida Mywellness app powered by Technogym.