Breakfast / Snacks
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- ¼ medium avocado
- Zest of ½ lemon, optional
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 sliced Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 oz. Smoked Salmon
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and place into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mash avocado with the back of a fork.
Season mashed avocado
Add lemon zest, lemon juice, chili flakes, and set aside.
Toast bread until lightly golden.
While the bread is still hot gently rub the cut side of garlic onto the bread.
Add everything onto toast
Top toast with avocado mixture, smoked salmon, and onion.
Garnish and serve
Sprinkle with sesame seeds if using. Enjoy immediately!