Salad / Sides
Tools You'll Need
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Medium Saucepan
- Serving Bowl
- 2¾ cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cups quinoa
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Kosher Salt and Freshly ground pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the vegetable stock and lemon juice to a boil.
Add quinoa and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cover and cook
Cover and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
Mix other ingredients
While quinoa is cooking, mix together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil, parsley, thyme, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Taste and season
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Once the quinoa is cooked place it in a serving bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over and toss well.