“Tri” something new and join the club!
Become a tri-athlete with the help of the YMCA of Central Florida! Join other men and women as you train for triathlons and other multi-sport events.
Dr. P. Phillips Y will host aquatic, running, and biking workouts to help you achieve your goals. This club is ongoing, so you can jump in and get involved whenever it fits your exercise routine. All activity levels are welcome, and we’ll have workouts for beginner, moderate, and advanced participants.
- Meet in-person three days per week:
- Fall & Winter: two nights and one morning
- Spring & Summer: two mornings and one night
- Each in-person session would be dedicated to one discipline (i.e.: Monday is swimming, Wednesday is biking, and Friday is running)
- There will also be five days’ worth of additional workouts provided should you be unable to make a session or want to add more conditioning to your routine
There’s an informational meeting set for the week of January 10, with a possible program starting during the week of January 24. Please fill out the form to let the Y team know if you’d like to get involved!